InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday E-Motions

Whose brilliant idea was it that I redo my sewing studio to make it brighter and more fun to go to???  Yeah, it was me and I am not being very nice to me right now because I don't want to be in the basement, it is bee-u-tee-ful outside and 78 degrees.  I am missing out on some major sun ops right now.

Okay, the reason for the break of cleaning and rearranging is that I remembered this giveaway and that I hadn't done a blog on it.  Creative Home Expressions is giving away  Duh Duh Tuh Duh!!!!!!!!!

Did Somebody Say Fabric.com Giveaway?

Yes! Me!  That’s right.  After playing around with all the different fabrics I ordered from fabric.com recently, I am pleased to tell you that fabric.com is offering one lucky winner a $50.00 gift certificate to use on their website! 
FabricLogo
I love getting a bargain and fabric.com has so many great fabrics in stock at great prices.  They also offer free shipping on orders over $35.00.   You can read my past posts here, here and here, to get an idea of what I’ve bought from them recently and what I’ve done with it.
You best get your fingers in gear and hurry over there and get your entry in.  If you love fabric like I do, well then you know why the rush!!!  Good luck you guys!!!

Thanks for the op to win this giveaway. oh I hope I win, oh I hope I win, oh I hope I win........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on