InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brrr It's Cold & Designing a Blog Page

It is so cold outside here.  The cold air just sears your lungs when you take a breath.  I chose to stay in today but will have to venture out tomorrow or the next day.

I have to wonder what in the world I was thinking when I decided to re-vamp my Blog page after I found it.  It is not an easy task, especially when I think I have to tweek every little thing that doesn't need tweeked at all.  On a positive note, I think I know someone that is a lot smarter with this then I am and I hope I can whine enough that she will do it for me.

I have had it with all this today.  See you all tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on