InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sleepy Sluggish Saturday

Woke up this morning feeling so exhausted. I must have had busy dreams to be that worn out.  Did the usual routine stuff to make sure the house looked okay if someone dropped by, which no one did, yet.  Thought I would finish binding Mr. B's quilt, so with Maverick in my lap, recliner foot rest up, quilt over me and Maverick, needle in hand, I woke up 30 minutes ago.  LOL  I do feel rested now though.  Will work on the quilt later to get it finished. Tomorrow is his birthday and I want to make him a table cover so will take both to him.  Mr. B is a great older fella, who for some reason seems to think that Steve and I nned him to look after us, but that is okay, if it keeps him busy and content at 85, yep he can look after us  ;b
Tomorrow I will praise The Lord first thing, pray for those on my prayer list, take some time to reflect on this past week and then will surely get into something to do with quilts. 
Later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on