InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Confused and Getting More Confused

There seems to be something going on everyday on Blogspot.  I am trying to catch on but "aha" that is why I have a "Learning Curve"  takes me a while.
I just checked out something "Friendly Wednesday" where you can add your link and those of others that are listed there are for the taking if you want to follow them. And they say if I give them my link they will follow me.  I hope so, I am so new I look rather "friend embarrassed."   I ran across this blog this morning, thought it sounded interesting and want to go back and read how she feeds a family of 4 on $25...  Check her out yourself.
Feeding Four ..Piggy Bank Button below.   Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on