InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sewing Studio Coming Together

Today was a good day to spend some time in the sewing studio and start making sense of what is down there. I didn't realize that I had some things and thought I had more stash.  :( feeling a bit disappointed about that but we know that is easily fixed with one shopping spree. 
I am so ready for it to be put together and invite me down there to do my sewing. I have a pincushion and 3 quilt blocks that have to be done in the next 24 (me deadline only).  Hopefully tomorrow Maverick will be able to get along without me having to hold him so much.  Poor pup! 
Anyway, going back to petting , folding and stacking fabric.  Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on