InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

And Without Further Ado

I am offering my sincerest apologies to Judy over at Patchwork Times.  A very unintentional error occurred and a picture of one of her "quilts" designed by her was put on my blog as my "Grab Me Button".  I worried over this for several hours and tried to figure out what I had done. The best explanation I have is that I did not do my entire page, a friend helped me.  I am guessing that I just "assumed" (and we all know what that means) that it was just another button to a site I followed.  The button has since been removed, the picture has been removed from all areas of storage on my computer, flash drives, etc....   It was tough to read the accusation of  "copyright violation", this was never the intention on my part or my friends part.  I can guarantee that something like this will never happen again.  I have my own quilts that I can use on my button or I can have no button at all or I can ask to use the picture, but I would never blatantly commit "copyright infringement"..  There is one thing  that is a positive in all of this, it was not done with any harmful intention, copyright infringement, or otherwise.  I apologize to the Blogging Community for this grave misunderstanding. I am considering taking down my Blog entirely as I am embarrassed beyond belief.

Jeanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on