InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Night OH MY!

This week has been so incredibly busy I am glad it is finally Friday and most of the preparations are done for the "Gwin Bunchin" Sunday.  Once a year we host Steve's side of the family at our house and I love every minute of it but this year, well if it could go wrong it has!!!  The horrid sewer back up in our basement, replacing carpet and padding, moving things to dry "land", carpet cleaners in twice, whole house cleaning of carpets (which is nice), and all 3 stories clean as a pin!  It is a good feeling to have accomplished so much in just a week but we are both tired!! 
On a very positive note, I do have the sewing studio all organized and ready for me to go, go, go!!!  And I am so ready to be back at my sewing without interruptions every little bit!  I am making a quilt top that I have put off forever and am using it for "the nekkid bed" challenge.  I also have some new ideas floating around in my mind and have been working on an oriental design for my granddaughters quilt.  She will be 16 in September and this will be her birthday gift, in deep deep reds and shiny golds!!!  I can't wait to see what I come up with. 
For those that asked, Maverick is feeling tons better and starts on allergy medicine next week.  I have been told I will have a very sleepy puppy for several days until he gets used to the medicine.  Poor baby!
I am in for a very early day tomorrow so will sign off for now.  If I missed something, let me know.

Oh by the way, I must have won a giveaway as I received a Kaffe Fassett book, a tote pattern, a ruler and a wonderful swatch of fabric.  I apologize for not knowing from wherst it came as there was no return on the package.  Thank you so much for a wonderful surprise but please let me know who and what and why so I can blog a much deserved "Thank You" 
Ciao

JeanneGwin @ The Learning Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on