InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing For Change

This is a personal thing for me. I met the guys in New Orleans the year before Katrina while they were taping and they absolutely stole my heart.  I have followed them since.  Give them a listen and see if you don't feel "global warm" all over.  The music may not be your venue of choice but is in my opinion worth listening to the words. Click the link and bookmark the page to follow them if you like  Playing For Change does many good things worldwide.  I hope you enjoy.








Disclosure:
I do not receive any compensation for posting this, it is just a cause close to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on