InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cars 2 More Coming Soon

Have you taken your kids to see Disney Pixar "Cars 2" ?  Did they love the movie and want everything "Cars 2" ?  Don't you dare believe they have it all because on June 21st Disney Pixar is rolling out something brand new.........Let your kids be the first to have it.  I am spilling the beans to you because I am a "Bzz Agent" and we are involved with all the hullabaloo!!!  Exciting?  I'll say it is.  The movie is great and I am sure the game will be even greater.  So mark those calendars so you
don't miss out on the HOTTEST NEW GAME to hit the market "CARS 2 VideoGame"


SPREAD THE WORD Cars 2: The Video Game. Spies Wanted.


How about a quick peek at the action?  Make sure the kids see this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on