InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Big Event Is Coming Soon #2

I am a traditionalist quilter. I love the old patterns and the reproduction fabrics, although in the bag of fabric that I was given there was one original feed sack in amongst all of it. #excited

Are you a color matcher?
Do you like unusual shapes?
Have you ever made a "hexie" quilt?  Do you hand sew them or machine? I haven't got that figured out yet, so it is hand for me.
Do you hand quilt or machine quilt?  Which do you prefer?
If you were entering a quilt in a show, would you do a full size or a sampler?
Do you do applique?  Needle-turn or other?
Have you ever made a crazy quilt?

Maybe tomorrow I will spill the beans about The Big Event, but then again maybe I won't.  I am hoping some of you respond to the questions. It is important that you do, it gives you more chances.

:)  J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on