InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Winners of AuriFil Thread

I am so sorry that it is way past time to do this. I have been at the hospital with my sister who is in the end stages of cancer and it has been consuming to say the least. I am home today to rest and let my brain settle into place once again so that I can go back and be as normal as possible for her. It is in God's hands and he is taking care of all of us right now.
 NOW ONTO WHO THE TWO LUCKY WINNERS ARE
The first winner # is:  45 and that is you.....Vicki 
and you talked about what you read on Aurifil's Facebook page.
45. Vicki said...
Have been to Aurifil and learnt that it's Jennifer's birthday today and that there's another aurifil give-away.
AND
The second winner # is:  69 and that is you.....Debra 
and you talked about your favorite holiday
69. Debra said...
My favorite is the fourth of July and having great barbeque decorations!
I will email you both for your mailing address so that I can get your thread and a surprise sent.  Congratulations to you both!!!  

For the other entrants, you are all wonderful and I thank you so much. If you haven't signed into my blog as a follower, please do because when things settle down I plan to go out there and get more sponsors to give me things to give to you!!!   So make sure you do that. Soon I hope to have a newsletter for you to sign up for so that you will NEVER miss the fun here at my blog. Also, I am planning on changing the name of my blog to a more easily found name (you know Google is finicky) and I want you ALL to be able to find me when you want.  Stay tuned. 

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne, thank you so much for sharing some Aurifil thread!!! I'm excited, grateful and looking forward to receiving and using the thread. Will let you know when I get it. Once again, I thank you and Alex from Aurifil!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners!
    My thoughts are with you Jeanne and your family

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on