InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Blog Pals are the Best Pals albeit Nosy Pals

Ya'll are so much fun. You are why I blog, tweet and sometimes Facebook.  You are all about why I am happy most of the time. You do the things I like to do and still remain human throughout it all. But dang ya'll are so "nosy"  curious.  I have received so many "snoopy" tricky questions via email that I almost gave up and spilled the beans, but then I thought about it and decided "Nah, not on your life".  Ya'll are "sneaky"  very good about how you ask the questions, trying to trip me up, but I am wise to your ways.  You can just wait. It won't be long before you start getting a hint now and then.  Sort of like waiting for Christmas don't you think?  Let's see how many of the "inquisitors" catch that little drop. 
Alrighty then, I am on my way to a shower, the store and then to my beloved Studio. Hopefully I will get it rearranged soon. Please come help me!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come and help. I enjoy organizing my sewing room. I guess you have something planned that is associated with Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on