Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Blog Pals are the Best Pals albeit Nosy Pals

Ya'll are so much fun. You are why I blog, tweet and sometimes Facebook.  You are all about why I am happy most of the time. You do the things I like to do and still remain human throughout it all. But dang ya'll are so "nosy"  curious.  I have received so many "snoopy" tricky questions via email that I almost gave up and spilled the beans, but then I thought about it and decided "Nah, not on your life".  Ya'll are "sneaky"  very good about how you ask the questions, trying to trip me up, but I am wise to your ways.  You can just wait. It won't be long before you start getting a hint now and then.  Sort of like waiting for Christmas don't you think?  Let's see how many of the "inquisitors" catch that little drop. 
Alrighty then, I am on my way to a shower, the store and then to my beloved Studio. Hopefully I will get it rearranged soon. Please come help me!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come and help. I enjoy organizing my sewing room. I guess you have something planned that is associated with Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on