InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Amazing Race and More

While setting here watching The Amazing Race it hit me that I feel like I have been racing for the last two weeks and still am behind in what I need to do. But, on the other hand, I have gotten so much done and had some fun in between sewing and cutting and piecing and measuring, you know that Quilt Thang.  Christmas is going to be so much fun this year with a new Daughter-In-Law and Connor being older.  He will be 11 on the 30th.  Gosh time passes fast, I was there when he was born and then I got so sick and he was there with Grumma a lot when she couldn't do anything but talk to him. I missed holding him when he was a baby but he lets me hold him once in a while now and is getting better letting me hug him a couple of times.  He is the joy of my life.  He is so much fun to have around and can do and say some of the funniest things. He is getting a Kindle Fire for his birthday, he will do flips but my toes need coverings.

And then there is this thing that is going to happen here on my blog, twitter and/or Facebook.  It does have something to do with Christmas.  That is your first hint.  On another NOTE you will have to work a little bit to figure it out.  Watch for those hidden clues. There is one in this blog. 

Vaya Con Dios,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on