InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and Secrets To Be Told

 I have kept the secret for as long as I can but before we go there......

I want to take this moment to wish each and every one of my loyal followers a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.  Without you following my blog, Facebook and twitter, I would not have been able to do the things I have done nor the fun giveaways we have had, which I hope in a small way repays you for your loyalty and support.  I thank each and every one of you and know that I am blessed to have found such good friends living in my computer.  To the "Misfits", thank you for making me one of you, whatever would I have done without you guys?  You showed me your love and caring in a very trying time and I will never forget you, EVER. 

I also want to take the time to thank the folks who trusted my abilities and have Sponsored me through this first year of my blogging experience. You wonderful and generous people are who helped make my endeavor work out so well. Thank you all.

And without further ado, let's talk about Thanksgiving.   Steve and I have so much to be thankful for,  the wonderful life we have been blessed with. a marriage that has lasted 29 years when all the odds were against us. Our two sons and two grandchildren who are what makes our lives so full. And to our God who has watched over us each day and led us along the right paths.  We are thankful for Sherry who came into Chuck's life and taught him to trust again, to love again and to smile again.  I don't know if I have "ever" seen my son smile so big, laugh so loud or care so much.  The love he has for Sherry is beyond any I have ever seen except for the other love of his life, Connor.  He is a happy man and Sherry is a happy woman.  They work well together.

What are you most thankful for? Are all of you ready for a big Thanksgiving. Are you sharing it with family, friends or just your immediate family?  We are going down to Chuck's and Sherry's to celebrate their first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. Sherry is putting on the ritz, cooking the whole meal for both sides of the family.  I can feel my "Turkey Coma" coming on already.  She did agree to let me make the pies, with specific instructions from Chuck, 2 pumpkin, 1 for the table and 1 for him personally, LOL. Also a pecan, chocolate and coconut cream were ordered.  We will be spending the night and have Connor to entertain us all day Friday.  We are going to fight the crowd and go shopping for his birthday!!  Bass Pro is not in that itinerary.  I can only imagine how many people will be in that store!  It is bad enough on a regular weekend, but the day after Thanksgiving!  No thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving My Friends and My Sponsors!
May Your Day Be Blessed with Family, Friends, Love, Laughter and much Happiness.  

Okay, no more teasing and dragging it out, I am as anxious to tell as you are to find out.  So check back in after noon and all the details will be up and posted right here on my blog. I have just a bit more work to do. 

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on