InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

It Won't Be Much Longer

Before long you will  know what I'm being so secretive about.  Just be a little more patient. But keep guessing, you make me laugh at some of your thoughts.

  Did you all notice that I changed my web page? And a new name?

It has turned bitterly cold here and simply because of the north wind blowing so hard. It is going to be hard to change over to the colder weather and even harder with daylight savings time Saturday night. 

I found some great bargains online today and put in a couple of orders. I also decided that I would do the Quilt Along with Gen X "Prints Charmed".  Should be fun. Check it out, there may still be time for you to enter. 

I have been sewing as fast as I can to get some Christmas projects complete and started a few more. I have 4 baby quilts ready to quilt and add to the St. John's pile. Which, by the way, is growing and nearly at 100. You still have time if you would like to make a quilt. Check out the post Charity Challenge for details. All items are accepted with great appreciation.

We have a new daughter-in-law and let me tell you, we are thrilled. She is the sweetest, most down to earth woman. She will do well with our family.  And.....the biggest thing.......she has made my son so happy. I haven't seen him so happy and relaxed in years!!!  Welcome Sherry and Thank You for making our son so so happy. 

Okay pals, stay tuned, the big reveal will be coming soon.  For now I have to run down to the sewing Studio and design this really big item so I can get it completed in time. Hmmm, could it be part of the upcoming thingie???  Time will tell.  I think about 36" long and 20 " wide will work, what do you think?  Oh, sorry, you don't know what it is do you.  Stick around, you won't be sorry. 

Hugs to you all and stay warm, cool, or whatever is apropos for your weather situation.

Jeanne

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new visitor to your blog but I love your background! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on