InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Disappearing Nine Patch Swap

My friend Michelle is trying to put together a "Disappearing Nine Patch" Swap.  Here are a few details.  you will need to email her if you are interested.  I jumped right in.  Michelle is a new blogger and has done some fantastic sewing, she is worth the checkout.  So as a friend of hers, I am asking my friends to step up and help out this new blogger 

From Michelle's Blog


Disappearing Nine Patch Block Swap

by mdelphinstone
Welcome back everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, with one more celebration to go, the new year is upon us.  So, it got me to thinking, one of my goals in 2012 is to be more active (physically, emotionally, mentally).   What do ya think?
I was thinking I would like (no LOVE) to host a Disappearing Nine Patch Block Swap.  I thought, what a better way to welcome spring, than to have a beautiful package of floral disappearing nine patches, just waiting to be sewn back into something scrappy and wonderful.

Disappearing Nine Patch Block Swap
Details:  each participant creates 72 disappearing nine patch blocks (well, really 18 blocks, cut into 4 pieces each).  Each participant keeps 8 of the pieces and sends the remaining 64 pieces to the Swap Leader.  The Swap Leader will package up 8 pieces from each submission to send them to the respective participants.  Each participant will end up with 72 beautiful disappearing nine patch blocks to create a wonderful spring time floral quilt.
If you're interested, please email me at michele@malt-designs.com.  If we have enough interest, I will post the details shortly to those playing along.  Let me know by December 31st, so I can plan out the swap.  Cheers to creating together!
For now, that's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on