InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, October 1, 2012

Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop

Thanks to Madame Samm over at her blog Sew We Quilt and that wonderful Cherry over at her blog Cherry Blossoms, (who by the way has been working her "Leafs" off coordinating all of us), we have another blog hop starting today.  This is to celebrate the coming of Fall, don't you just love the crisp air and all the smells?  Isn't it exciting to be thinking ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas?  It is all good for me.  So welcome to the newest blog hop:

October 1st - 10th
We all are making one (probably more ((hee hee)) unfinished fall related quilt block 10.5 - 12.5 inches and giving it a "Fall-ish" name.  I have loved making mine and have a few more days to work on some more.  Yep, I have made more then one!!   Wheeeeeeeeeeee!  The last I counted there were  80+ participants.  Exciting?, you betcha!  Fun?, well of course!  Giveaways?, some will have them and some won't, you will never know if you don't visit each day to see all the "Leaf" offerings and you know they will be delightful for sure.  

Here are the participants for day 1. 
 
Monday 1st

 You can find the entire list here or over on my right hand sidebar and I will be posting here each day.  OMLeaf, my day is October 3rd.  See you then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on