InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Sunday, November 25, 2012

What Is The Connection?

Is there a connection between the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" and the song from the movie 'Footloose', "Let's Hear It For The Boys"?

What is a heated question when discussing fabric cutting?

What is a "straight forward" rule of thumb when cutting fabric?

These are just 3 of the questions that will be asked during the "12 Days of Christmas X-Travaganza" happening right here on this blog starting December 1st, 2012.

I am again going crazy and doing things I shouldn't be doing during the Christmas rush but I love my blog and all my friends that live in my computer throughout the year.  What better way to show my appreciation and heartfelt thanks for your "loyalty" then to offer up a plethora of wonderful surprises offered by my most fabulous sponsors and myself during a Christmas X-Travaganza?  Yep, the time is almost here to again enter into my biggest giveaway of the year.  Stay tuned, there may be a day or two of pre-X-Tavaganza frippery prior to December 3rd. You may find the frippery here, on my Facebook or on Twitter.  See you back here in a few days, keep a watch out, who knows when or where Christmas "x-travagance" may pop up!!


3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd pop by :) Thanks for your message and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight forward "rule of thumb": Keep the thumb out of the way!!!!
    That is keep the thumb on the ruler not under the knife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet Jeanne! Sounds wonderful! Hey, the first question, does it have anything to do with degrees and Kevin Bacon? hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on