InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blogger Quilt Festival is Giving Away A Baby Lock Melody

There are numerous reasons as to why I would love to win this machine.  First and foremost would be the advanced threading feature! As my eyes get older and my hands get shakier (with age), without a doubt this would be a welcome addition to my daily sewing experience.  It's being said that Melody makes bobbin winding a pleasure instead of a chore, another winning point (winning, as in I hope I win). The built in storage accessory is a must have for all sewists, I mean really anything to keep us organized as we get into our sewing whirlwinds. I hear tell there are dozens of built in stitches just ready for me to try.  And how about that sewing extension table?  Now that is something I am really excited about.  Yep, this is a must win situation for me.  I love my Brother but hey, he needs a girlfriend and Melody fits the profile, I mean come on folks not only is a relationship about compatibility but great looks never hurts either.

Although I really want to win this, I can't keep it to myself.  Here is a link to the Blogger's Quilt Festival 2013 with all the skinny on what is going on and how you can enter to win!  

Yours in sewing and quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on