InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

With all good wishes
to you and your family
for health and happiness
throughout this holiday season.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Gwin Family

We are going to spend Thanksgiving with our oldest son Chuck, Sherry and Connor.  Although I am not taking a lot down with us to eat, I know that we will go through what we have gone through the last few years. So, I jumped ahead of the old ways of us coming home and whining saying "Wow, I sure could eat a turkey sandwich", or "I sure wish I had some more of that dressing" or "Wouldn't a piece of pumpkin pie taste good right now"???   I have it covered this year.  I have a turkey breast and dressing cooked along with sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry orange salad, pumpkin pie and pecan pie and it will all be waiting on us when we get home.  Connor will be coming home with us and that always makes us so happy.  So we are all prepared for a second go round of a great Thanksgiving meal. Oh yum, it will be so good! I hope you all have a great day filled with warmth and love, family and friends, laughs and memories.  And then it is.............Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on