InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally I have what I want for now.

Who was it told me it was easy to revamp a Blog and get two small home businesses up and running?  Just as soon as I remember I might have to make you try some samples.  It was not easy but it wasn't too bad.  I have this Blog up and now to work on the second one.  Then run over to Etsy and get it set up too.
I ordered my AccuQuiltGo today and am really excited for it to get here. 
Between the computer and cleaning today, I am hand binding a queen sized quilt, not a pleasant job when I really don't want to do it. I know though, when it is done, the older gentleman I made it for is going to be pleased.  Will be posting pictures in a few days but it might be weeks at this rate.
I am hooking up with some great people on Blogger and Twitter that are really helping me out a bunch.  If you are wanting to wipe your computer clean and start over, I can be of help, I just did mine and am really proud that I made it through, with the help of Steve of course.  Better run and keep making lists and working on other things.  C U all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on