InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tippin' My Irish Hat To You On Thursday March 17, 2011

Being as my grandmother was 100% Irish and really did immigrate to the United States, Ellis Island, meeting my grandfather there, falling in love, getting married and the rest is Carmichael  History, it only made good Irish Sense to head over to Kelly's Lucky You and check out her St. Patrick's Day Giveaway. Now Kelly has it going on over on her blog with green everywhere and a fab St. Patrick's Day giveaway from CSN,  a $50 Gift Certificate.  Being the staunch Irish Person that I am, green blood and all, I feel the "Luck O' The Irish" going on here.  Follow the GREEN to Kelly's Lucky You Blog and see if you have a bit of the "Irish Luck" yourself.

IRISH STAMP OF GOOD LUCK AND BLESSING.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on