InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wickedly WoWed That It Is Wednesday

I am sure glad it is the middle of the week, makes the weekend to come sooner.  I woke up way too early this morning but instead of doing what I normally do, sit down at the computer, I jumped right in and finished cleaning the kitchen, wiped down the cabs, and mopped the floor.  Two loads of laundry done and another one washing.  I have the feeling this is going to be a good day.  Heading to the sewing room to organize and then start the baby quilt that is chocolate background, pinks bubbles and turquoise squares or the other way around. All that will be done with my new AccuQuiltGo.  Later Blogers and Blogettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on