InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday More Tornado Activity

Busy day spent in Sedalia, Missouri  checking on Son and family.  They are all fine, Kevin was at work, kids were in school and Bonnie was in the bathtub hanging on for dear life while their home disintergrated around her. I am just sick to heart at the losses they incurred but that stuff is material and can be replaced. I am grateful to God that they are safe and unharmed.  So they have no house, no vehicles (yes it demolished them too). They are in an apartment with what they need to get by.  Please say comforting prayers for my son and family, they are all so shook up and devastated.  Thanks,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on