InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Stocking Surprise

A Christmas Stocking Surprise
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the   house
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse
The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care
With hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there.

 Well I have to tell you this mouse has been stirring, running, hurrying, scurrying to pull this all together.  And together it is!!!  I have talked with so many quilt shops, businesses, etc. and have gathered up quite a bunch of goodies to fit into a beautiful stocking that I have made for one lucky follower to win. Yes, that's right, a Christmas Stocking full of all forms of "quilty" related items. 

Starts November 25th and Ends December 9th.
DO NOT ENTER UNTIL FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25th.  All entries before that day will not count.

ALL my friends from all over the world can enter to win. How could I not include all my buds from across the pond?  Right, I love you guys just as much as my USA buddies. 

How to win:  
Leave a comment for  each task you do or tell me that you already had done it previously.
If you are a no reply entry, leave your email address on your comments so if you win I can reach you.

Mandatory Entry:  You must do this in order for your extra entries to count.

1.  Visit the sponsor/sponsor's of the day online shop, Etsy, Yardseller, web page, (wherever the link sends you) and tell me what you wish they would put in your stocking. Watch for link each morning.    Or I may mix it up a bit and ask you to do something else but I will always clearly mark the mandatory entry. 

Optional Entries :  These are optional entries. You do not have to do any of these but are welcome to do all. The more entries, the better chance of winning.
2.  Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC)  The Learning Curve~Quilts and Such
3.  Follow me on Twitter  @jeannegwin
4.  Follow me on Facebook The Learning Curve~ Quilts and Such
5.  Follow the sponsor/sponsor's  of the day on their blog/etsy/shop/etc..  Watch for link each morning.
6.   Follow the sponsor/sponsor's of the day on Facebook and leave a comment on their page and here.  Watch for link each morning.
7.  Follow the sponsor/sponsor's of the day on Twitter and leave a comment on their twitter and here.   Watch for link each morning.
8.   Tell me what you want the most for Christmas this year. 
9.   Show a picture of your newest made item. If you can't get the picture to post, send it to my email and I will post it for you. Uh-oh, nothing new?  The last thing you made is your newest, right?
10.    Leave me a comment each day to let me know you are paying attention. Who knows I may slip in a gift that you only have a few hours to enter to instant win   :)
EXTRA ENTRY:  For every friend you send and they follow my blog and tell me in a separate comment that you sent them, I will give you each an extra entry.
Keep an eye on my blog each day, there may or may not be surprises.  Be sure you read what I write about each sponsor, without them there would be no gifts to put in the stocking.  Maybe just drop by their Facebook and say I sent you and thank them for their generosity.   

My sponsors have gone above and beyond with what they have done.

Good Luck to you all. If you have any questions please drop me an email.  I love you all and wish you all could win but that just can't be. 

Giveaway starts on November 25th, BLACK FRIDAY  and ends on December 9th  14th at 8:00 pm CST.  Entries before and after the dates will be deleted.  Open to everyone, everywhere.  December 15th,  Mr. Random.Org will select one winner from all the entries to win this fabulous giveaway!  I will notify the winner here, via email, on Facebook and Twitter. I hope you all have fun while doing this.

There will be news each day about the giveaway, just little hints and notes and more hints. You know everything is a secret. It is going to be Christmas after all.


5 comments:

  1. sounds like lots of fun, but will have to pass ... i DO NOT tweet. i do not know how. i can not spend the time twittering. fb and blogging are hard enough and time consuming to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other comment. I don't tweet or facebook for security reasons.
    I would love to be involved as I am a follower but with no ability to facebook (and an unwillingness to lie) I will have to miss out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although these are labeled as mandatory entries, if you do not Tweet or use Facebook, just simply leave a comment saying you do not use these forms of social media. Your comment will still count as an entry. But after thought about this I am changing up all the ways to enter. Just know that my sponsors have gone above and beyond in their generosity with the items they have donated. I hope this will make everyone a bit more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for changing this to allow me to enter.
    This is much more workable for me.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jeanne, I hadn't seen this note. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I simply don't Facebook because I'm afraid I would spend way too much time "talking" with friends from 5th grade who haven't made any effort in the last few decades to keep in touch, when what I really should do is write a note to my niece who is facing finals or considering which friend needs an extra check-in. There are a lot of temptations to give in and set up a Facebook account--thank you for not being one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on