InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Missouri Star Quilt Company Daily Deal

Hey to all my supercallafragilisticexpealidosius followers and friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA buds and Happy Day to all my over the pond buds.  Eat til you're full and then quilt til you're tired.  What a great day it is and I have so much to be Thankful for.  Have a wonderful day with your family, friends, neighbors, whomever and be safe. I will look for you all later on.
Check out today's Daily Deal from the Missouri Star Quilt Company. I don't know if I mentioned it or not but they are one of my new sponsors.  They took the time to make sure they sent us out a great deal on Thanksgiving. 


Hectic Thanksgiving? Here's Something Simple!

Today's deal is a Simpli-EZ Bias Ruler by Susan Brown for Simplicity Studio for just $11.11! That's 47% off!

 Happy Turkey Day! I just love Thanksgiving, though, as a mother, it can be a pretty stressful holiday sometimes with all the cooking, preparing and hostessing that come along with it. I bet most of you have a couple of good Thanksgiving disaster stories. Here’s one that happened to a friend of mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on