Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, December 2, 2011

Homespun Hearth 12 Days of Quilting








On the First Day of Quilting
my Quilt Shop Sent to me...

A Free Aurifil Thread
Free Spool of Thread with Every $30
purchased!*


Plus More Savings Below



Did You Know ...
The Twelve Days of Christmas have various representations, from cultural, social, political to religious meanings, with fertility as a common theme in most of the items? Please join us as we meander through this traditional song with some fun little bits of information we hope you will enjoy!

A Partridge in a Pear Tree:
Now, folklore claims that a young maiden is suppose to walk around a pear tree three times on Christmas Morning - backwards! Then, she gazes into the branches, where she would see the image of her future husband. My only question to this is, is she supposed to marry a partridge?

Well, we don't want you to get dizzy on Christmas morning, or any other time for that matter, so once again we are going to help you make some EASY decisions this year.


****************
Plus Additional Subscriber Savings

Today & Tomorrow
SAVE $2 on EVERY Yard of Fabric!
Enter/Redeem  Code DECFAB2
Minimum Cut - 1 yard
Click Here for the Fabrics! 

Just In - Must Have Gift Item
... Make it in a Snap!


The First Day of Christmas Applique Pillow Pattern! 
A perfect start for this holiday season
and quick too - made with raw-edge  applique!

Click Here to Order





http://www.homespunhearth.com/
 

5 comments:

  1. I like that pattern. I am going to try my first "real" attempt this week on my We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler. We'll see how that goes first. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. `I really like that pattern! Makes a nice pillow..

    Paying attention Jeanne.

    missmoozie/at/gmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE to applique and will have to order this pattern to make for next Christmas. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That applique pillow is so cute. The right colors would make it a year-round decoration. Another thing to add to my "To Make" list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this pillow. I'd love to do this applique project.

    Thanks Jeanne for all your hard work and sich a Generous giveaway.

    usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on