Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Amanda Needs Our Help

As you all know, Amanda Murphy is one of my sponsors and she is needing our help.  So I figured, she gives to us several times a year, we need to pay some of that generosity back.  Here is Amanda's post.  C'mon gals, lets step up and help her out in a big way.

**Text is the post from Amanda**

Posted: 06 Jan 2012 09:33 AM PST
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. 

I just found out that another of my Veranda quilts is up for the COVER or Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting.  Isn't that exciting?  They are having a poll to choose the image over on Facebook


It has half-square triangle, quarter square triangles, every color under the rainbow - pretty much the kitchen sink!

If you like this quilt, any support you could show by voting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
Happy sewing!

Amanda

4 comments:

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on