February: Valentines Day Mail Feb. 7th
March: St. Patrick's Day March 7th
April: Easter or April Showers Mail April 7th
May-June Take a break
July: Independence Day/4th of July Mail June 28th
August: Take a break
September: Back to School or Labor Day or End of Summer (your choice) Mail September 7th
October: Halloween Mail October 7th
December: Christmas or Winter Time Mail December 7th
Birthdays: ?? Let me know if you are interested in this aspect and when your birthday is
We think if we all hurry and sign up we can get this done in time to get to your partner for Valentines Day. That means you have to ship it on February 7th to arrive in time in the US. If you are interested get with Jeanne or Jacqueline before next week Tuesday the 10th and we will have your partner's name to you on Wednesday.
So you can sign up here or over on Jacqueline's blog Handmade With Love It is all for the fun of getting a sweet "gifty" from someone new 8 or 9 times a year!!!!
1. Make one mug rug to send to your secret person. (finish at approximately 10″x6″)
2. Use the appropriate Holiday theme.
3. Use 100% cotton. (Batting/filler optional), quilted, and bound securely (no raw or zig-zagging or serging the edges).
4. Can be pieced, appliqued, embroidered.
5. Must be washable.
6. Label or write on the back: To: partners name From: your name Date: (Example) Valentines Day 2012 or February 14, 2012 (using the appropriate holiday).
7. Last day to sign up is Tuesday Jan. 10th.
8. Add pictures of WIP to Flickr account but don't disclose your swap-pee's partners name. (I love that "swap-pees" LOL)
9. Mail it out on the stated date, NO LATER or they might not get it.
****Anyone not able to meet the shipping deadline needs to actively communicate around this - lack of communication will cause one to not be welcome to participate in any other of either of our swaps for the rest of this year.****