InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Have Been Awarded

I Have Been Awarded
The Versatile Blogger Award
by
Kim C.

  This may prove to be a "bad girl" award if I have to tell you 7 real things about me.  You can read my 7 things below.  Thank you Kim for bestowing this upon me.  You can meet Kim over on her blog   http://thisandthat-moodyblue.blogspot.com/

The rules are simple:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.


My new acquaintance Kim C has a most fun and delightful blog and she loves sharing her knowledge.  Be sure to go over and see her now and then.  I think you might stay awhile when you get there.
 Blogger Award.jpg
Blogger Award.jpg
6K   View   Share   Download  

1.  I am a homebody.  I love to be home.  Yes, I do like to travel but I am always so glad to come back home to my comfortable place in life.

2.  I really am very shy when I meet people face to face.  I know, I know, none of you believe that but my fingers are the mouthy ones, not me.  I take awhile to relax and feel okay around new people. 


3.  I have been married to Steve for almost 30 years. I have two sons, Chuck 43 and Kevin 42, two wonderful grandchildren  Dana 16 and Connor 11.  


4.  Other then Steve, my BFF is my little 7 pound Chihuahua, Maverick.  He is the cutest little thing and his love is so real.  


5. I used to hate anything to do with sewing. Now I can't seem to get enough of it. I love to piece quilts and I love to quilt them with my quilter, by the way her name is Earnestine and she is my #3 BFF. 


6.  I live on a mini farm and we raise chickens, quail, rabbits, we have huge gardens every year, we have a green house that we use in the winter to have tomato's and fresh lettuce, cucumbers and such.  I have a commercial egg hatcher and used to sell hundreds and hundreds of baby chick and quail.


7.  I have worn glasses since I was 2 years old.


Anyway, I am passing this along to a few of my pals and buds. Don't get your hate on at me, fill it out or trash it, your choice.  If I send you one, it is sent from the heart not just randomly.  


Now you all know a little more about me. I don't run too deep but I do have things that I don't readily share.  Might as well join my blog while you are here.  


Jeanne















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on