InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, January 20, 2012

Prairie Point Junction

***Taken Directly from E-mail***


Good morning! Inventory is finished. Whew! We now turn you back to your regularly scheduled program. We have oodles and oodles of new charm packs. I'm featuring a few this week and more next week. They will be on the website if you'd like to check it out.
 
 Since we have new charm packs in, we have to find good homes for a few of the older ones we've come to love at the store. We hate to part with them, but we know they'll be going to a good home.
 
Have you taken a look at the new sampler yet? Don't miss out on this block of the month. I've seen both of them and I'm excited to get started.

I'd better get to moving. I'm taking today off to work on unfinished projects. I'm hoping I get a few things accomplished.
  
Have a great week!

Deb
E-mail Newsletter Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on