InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are You Showing Me Your Red Today?

Today is National Wear Red Day ! ... Are you wearing RED?

LinkHeart Disease causes 1 in 3 deaths in women each year.
Help raise awareness by wearing red today!   Post your picture on here today showing me your red and  I will have an independent party (someone here in Florida) look at the pictures and decide who is really "Showing Their Red"!!  So doll it up ladies and gents, make it obvious why you are wearing red and win a few fat quarters  from me!  I'm pretty sure they will have something to do with hearts of course.  Don't disappoint me people.   Can't wait to see your showing of the red!!!! 



More goodness to come next week and for the rest of February to promote this very very important cause.  Heart disease is so often overlooked in women or even worse, misdiagnosed.  So ladies and your hubby's too, help promote this by talking to at least one of your friends or better yet sending them here to read about it. Tell them you made the "front page" of "The Learning Curve", which really makes you a bit famous. LOL




Hoping you are having a great day wherever you are.  It is around 80 degrees here today and yep, I am working on my tan, getting my fill of fresh oranges, strawberries, avocados and more.  It is so good to

1 comment:

  1. Wearing red... I'm wearing my son's vest...
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7019/6831267163_a1f8683454_m.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on