InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Running Late So Here Is A SWEET Blog Hop

In the meantime, my sweet little friend Melissa is having a Simply Charmed Blog Hop starting today over on her blog Happy Quilting (link below).  I think if one is "simply charmed" you are well on the road to a "Healthy Heart".   So check back here later today and see what I have to say and if there is a goodie waiting on someone!

You won't believe what Melissa has lined up for the "Grand Prize"!!!  Sqeeeeeeeeee
So go tell her I sent you and enter her  "Hop".  Oh, oh.....I almost forgot, wait until you see her tutorial, I have already made 3 of them!!!!   Thanks Melissa!!!!   Here is the schedule of stops along the hop...

Simply Charmed Blog Hop

February 1 - Melissa from Happy Quilting  (You start here :)
February 2 - Heather from Quilt Story
February 3 - Melissa from Lilac Lane
February 6 - Angela from Cut to Pieces
February 7 - Amy from Diary of a Quilter
February 8 - Natalia from Piece N Quilt
February 9 - Jessica from Twin Fibers
February 10 - Katie from Swim, Bike, Quilt
February 11 - Jane from Want It, Need It, Quilt
February 13 - Corey from Little Miss Shabby

February 14 - Happy Valentines Day and the Grand Prize Winner Announcement!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have made three already? You are amazing! I bookmarked the tutorial, but that's as far as I've gotten.

    It's good to have such productive friends...gives me something to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on