InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 On A Roll



I don't know what has happened to me since the clock struck 12 midnight on January 01, 2014.  It is like the energizer bunny has taken over my mind and body and has me marching around here to the beat of his silly drum.  You know, "the drum" that never plays anything but 'boom, boom, boom", yeah that one, except he is beating the hell out of that drum as fast as he can.  I have cleaned closets, moved furniture, had carpet cleaners in, washed windows, cleaned bathrooms and done laundry.  All since that magical midnight strike of the clock January 01, 2014.  If this is any indication of how the year is going to go, I can wait to see what I get accomplished in the sewing studio!!

What have you been up to since the magical hour struck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on