InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tickled on Tuesday

Just couldn't help but laugh at myself coming up with my quirky post titles.  No one ever accused me of being a straight laced person, always a little too close to the edge of silliness is what I hear.  Hey, I say laugh at me, laugh with me, laugh about me, but don't laugh alone, come on over and we can laugh here.  I know the site isn't doing much but it will soon.  Need all you guys to really jump in here to get my numbers up.

Hello Sue from Alderwood Quilts  www.alderwoodquilts.blogspot.com
I met a new blogger friend (new to me that is) and she is having a really sweet giveaway for this month. 
The March giveaway is WEEKEND WONDERS.


This is a 16-page pattern booklet with instructions for 5 beginner-level quilts along with quilting basics. Great book for the new quilter or for an experienced quilter who is looking for a quick project that looks great.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on